I could list the number of things that got in the way of writing: three birthdays, two rejections, or the post-partum depression that comes from finishing the 3 Day Novel contest.
But they are nothing but excuses. So, here’s what’s in the offing from the keyboard now through December.:
- The Book Proposal for the dark comedy Demons on Vacation heads to the agent this week
- My Poe story heads for one of the quick-turnaround pro markets…gotta get it out for October!
- My Riddled Space novella will be completely rewritten for National Novel Writing Month this year. Riddled Space was my 3Day 2010 submission.
- I have a fantastic pastiche for a contest, deadline is end of November.
- Although there are five total contests I am interested in, realistically, I’ll probably only hit two of them
- And, like last year, I am Municipal Liaison for New Jersey’s top region for NaNoWriMo.
Think that’s enough? Am I slacking?